I have finished Leslie's Under The Sea Charity Block today. It was alot of fun embellishing it. I created my first Beaded Mermaid with her hair flooding about. I used silk organza under the beading on the body of the mermaid to make her sparkle in the sea. I used lots and lots of beads and sequins. I used many different kinds of threads and fibers in creating this block. I used metallic threads from Madeira, Kreinik, and Needle Necessities. I also used The Gentle Arts, Artfabrik, and Rachelette by Caron. I hope that when this quilt is finish and hanging in the Children Cancer Ward it will bring a big smile to their faces and hours of discovering fishy and treasures Under The Sea.