This is a photo of Me and My SIS Lyn while we were attending the Mt. Quilt Fest, in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Lyn came to visit me from Australia to help me celebrate my 50th Birthday in 2000. Well, Lyn is not really my sister by birth but we adopted each other as "Sisters" back in 1996. We met each other through the Southern Cross Quilters Online Quilting list and quickly became best friends. Lyn visited with me for 3 months and we celebrate our friendship each and everyday with chatter, laughing, and with all kinds of wonderful adventures. I have learned that..... whatever your life lacks, such as parents, "Sisters" or brothers, God will give you a substitute and it usually takes the form of a wonderful friend. I have always been extremely grateful for our "Friendship" and "Sisterhood"!!!
I always find been tagged a challenge so I will go through my list of "Very Inspiring Blogs" and randomly pick 6. Like my friend Heather, from "A Cherish Life" stated, I apologize if you normally don't participate in these kinds of things, please feel free not to oblige, however, if you do, I hope you have fun.
1. The first person I am tagging is, Wendy from Singapore, who creates the most lovely tatting pieces. Please have a look, I am sure you will enjoy her blog.
2. The second person is Susan from the UK, and her blog name is, Playing with Needles. Susan stitching is incredibly beautiful.
3. The third person is, Andrea from NZ, who is a CQ who creates very lovely purse and many other things.
4. The fourth person is, Deb from Alaska who creates lovely quilts.
5. The fifth person is, Denise from who creates beautiful beading pieces of art.
6. The sixth person is, Nancy from Texas who creates lovely tatting pieces.
7. I decided to add an extra person whose blog is rather new to me. Liz from Germany is a wonderful stitcher that I thought you all may enjoy too.
So to pass on the fun! Here are the rules:
Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose the them.