HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lewis Farm Market

I love this time of year when there is such a bountiful of fruits and vegtables. Today DH and I went to our local Farm Market and we came home with peaches, plums and corn. I decided to take a few pics to share with you all because it is a rather unique place. Beside the Farm Market they have Llamas and Billy Goats for kids to fed and each year they add more to the outside playground. I was pleasantly surprised to see they had already decorated for Halloween with Mummies, Witches and a Dead End Cemetery. DH had to get into the act too and he got pretty friendly with one of the occupancy at the Dead End Cemetery. LOL I put a slide show together for you all to visit too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...