HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Artful Blogging


Yesterday on my way home from work I stopped at Barnes and Noble to look for some special coloring books. No luck. Soooo I wonder over to the magazine section ( I can not resist a good Mag.) and while I was browsing I discovered a New Mag. I had never seen before called "Artful Blogging" by Somerset Studio for $14.95. With being a Newbie at blogging as of only a few days it was a super discovery. It gave me heaps of information, such as "Blogging Etiquette" Does and Don't. Tools to get Blogging. How to take a great picture. It is a quarterly Mag. This issue just arrived at the book store. Next one out is February 2008. It is a gorgeous mag. with lots of inspiration to use on our own blogs. I love it. VBG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...