HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blogging Friends and Kreativ Blogger Award


In the past year I met a new blogging friend, Gayle from Nevada and she has the most wonderful blog called "Sparkle Jars" and she kindly nominated me for this very nice award. Thank You Gayle, greatly appreciated. I have a long list of wonderful blogs I visit often highlighted on my blog and I enjoy reading them all.

I have been inspired to try tatting this past year unfortunately I had little success because I could not get my fingers to work right. vbg So I thought I would like to share this award with some of the Lovely Tatting Blogs I discovered and enjoyed reading. They create very beautiful lace that you will be in awe of.

Here are the rules.
1. The winner may put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

The tatting blogs I would like to share with you all are:

Carol from Penn. Laura, Linda from the UK, Lacy from SW Michigan, Tatting Chic from Sunny California. I hope you enjoy them all.

Hugs Judy

4 comments:

Tattycat said...

Hi Judy. I am glad that you visit my blog and enjoy it. Thank you very much for the award. As soon as I have a few minutes I will put it on my blog and play it forward. Your blog is very nice. I love quilting!

Unknown said...

Judy! Thank you so much for nominating me! You deserve this award so much more than I do! You have so many lovely needlework talents! I wish I could do half of the things with needlework that you do! I am so honored that you would think of me! BTW, I am adding you to my google reader. I just realized I hadn't added it yet and I had lost track of all your lovely posts! I will add your name on the thank you's on my sidebar for this award. You're so sweet to think of me...am I repeating myself!?! LOL!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Hi Judy,
Please don't give up on tatting. It can take a bit to get used to but when your fingers find their flow...it is the most awesome thing.

Love your blog,
Sherry

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Sherry, Thanks for the encouraging words. I love the look of tatting sooo I will definitely try again. VBG

Tatting Chic, You are sooo sweet with all your lovely comments. Thanks You.

Tatty Cat. You also create wonderful tatting creations. I do enjoy reading your blog allot. Hugs Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...