In another 5 days we "Americans" will be celebrating our Thanksgiving Day Holiday. There are many reason why "My Sweetie and I" are thankful during this holiday season and everyday.
(1) We give thanks for the pleasure of gathering with family and friends.
(2) I am very thankful for the love I share with "My Sweetie" Bill and our Children and Grandchildren.
(3) We are thankful for our Good Health, Security, Shelter but most of all for the "Love" WE have for one another.
(4) I am Very Thankful for all "My Blogging Friends" and other "Dear Friends" around the world.
(5) I am also Very Thankful for My Dear SIS Lyn who lives in Melbourne Australia. Lyn has been so very supportive of me through many Happy and Sad times. Love You Lyn.
(5) We give thanks for "Life" and the "Freedom" to enjoy it all.
(6) We are also "Forever Thankful" for our Service Men and Woman who have given their lives and to those who are still in harms way everyday.
(7) We are especially "Very Proud" or "Our Grandson Tom" now serving his Country in Iraq. TOM WE LOVE YOU!! Know we think about you everyday.
(8) We wish all our service men and woman a Very Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Love Bill and Judy