HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Polly Patch and Stick Beaded Dolls, from UK



Several weeks ago a new friend Christina and I decided to swap gifts. After "Polly Patches" long trip across the big pond she arrived at my home today. "Polly Patch" is incredibly beautiful. She is bright, happy and colorful all the things I needed to see after enduring this bleak cold and very long winter. Christina also included a "Stick" beaded doll to attach to my scissors so they do not get lost so often. vbg I will truly treasure these lovely beaded pieces of art. Thank you Christina your beading is so very lovely.

3 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi judy
polly patch is a cutie!!!
and her colors will brighten anyones day :)
i love the felted orb she is resting against-looks like a globe of the earth :)
have a great day
tammy

Anonymous said...

Polly Patch is adorable. I can see why you love her.

Jeanne

Susan said...

Both of these are so cool. Great exchange!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...