HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Belgium Lace from Brugge





I fell in Love with Brugge Belgium. This ancient city is so grand and know for many things along with its Belgium Bobbin Lace and Chocolates. The top photo is of the Museum displaying a lovely piece of bobbin lace. You can also see the river that flows through this city. The 2nd photo is a lovely piece of Lace with Belgium Chocolate being shown on it. vbg The third photo is a bobbin lace collar being created. The bottom photo is of a bobbin lace Heart I brought home with me. I truly enjoyed visiting this city so much I went back a second time. If you click on Brugge Belgium highlighted link it will take you to the lovely city of Brugge. There will be a photo that you can click "Next" and it will give you a photo tour of Brugge. In one of the photos you will see "The Main Square" and in the backgroud you will see green awning which are the outdoor restaurants where me and my friend sat and ate Belgium Waffles which are sooooooo tasty and the people watching was fantastic.

2 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi judy
oh you have such wonderful things from your travels! that lace is so beautiful-i love the heart :)
thanks for sharing your finds with us-
finally finally getting some SNOW tomorrow morning and it is to stay ALL snow this time-YIPEE says this winter girl:)
have a great day
tammy

Wendy said...

O My Goodness! The lace with the horses looks more complicated than anything I could ever figure out in my entire lifetime. WOW!!! Really fabulous.
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...