HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Friday, February 15, 2008

Easter In Metz France






I can not remember what motivated my friend and I to travel to Metz France for the weekend but I am really glad we went. Getting to Metz was very much of a challenge and we must of stopped a million times to ask for directions. But we finally arrive at our hotel and it was just about across from train station. Please see the top photo of the lovely gardens in front of the train station. A site to behold. Our hotel was in walking distance of this gorgeous old city. The second photo is of me taking a rest after all day of shopping and walking and shopping and walking. The building were incredible ancient and grand. The flowers were blooming every where. But never in my life have I ever seen so many French Chocolate Shops. I had to stop and admire everyone I came upon. The other photos are of the most Incredible Artistic Easter Chocolate Creations made in my humble opinion. And French Chocolate is so very very good to eat. LOL I will never forget this special time in my life.

2 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi judy
what a beautiful place!!
i love old buildings and villages ablaze with flowers
you sure have seen some wonderful places :)
and that chocolate!! much too pretty to eat-reminds me of the movie chocolat:)
have a great day
tammy

Maggie R said...

Oh My Judy, You have certainly been around..... I love these pictures. What a beautiful place Metz is.. The chocolate has caused me to go looking for some..... Hmmmmmm let's see what i have around here?? Oh well I guess a few chocolate chips will fill the bill!!!!VBG
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Ps I put up the pics of my pins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...