HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pay It Forward, Handmade Gifts Completed

On November 26th 2007 I signed up for a wonderful program call, Pay If Forward. I was introduced to this program by Maggie a "Beaded Art Doll Friend". My commitment was to make 3 handmade gifts for friends who signed up on my blog to participate in this program too. I had 4 lovely ladies sign up to play with me and I greatly appreciated their trust to create sometime lovely for them. The above picture are the gifts I have created for Susan, Noel, Tammy and Maggie. I hope you all like your "Gift Of Friendship"!! I truly enjoyed this challenge, it was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi judy
and thank you for the brooch!
i have to put mine on my blog and then find a coat for it to shine on :)
love it
tammy

Susan said...

What pretty beaded faces. Especially love the gold one, which is funny, because I'm not a brown/gold person.

Candi said...

Your beaded faces are just beautiful!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Anonymous said...

I love my Topaz beauty! Thanks for playing along

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
Night Beader

Maggie R said...

OH JUDY!!!!
I can hardly wait you sweet girl you!!!!They are beautiful.
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Jo Anne O. said...

Judy, these are lovely! I too know Maggie and am a beader of dolls! Small world! You did a really nice job on these what a great PIF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...