HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Egyptian Princess Brooch, New Years Day Project

On New Years Day I decided I wanted to start and finish a project so it would set the tone for the rest of the year. My Project was simple but I think she turned out lovely and I called her "The Egyptian Princess". She is a brooch and will be a gift for someone this year.. I love making the polymer clay faces and I have some new ideas for some that I hope to start creating this month. I wish all my friends a very creative year in 2008.

3 comments:

Susan said...

She's really pretty. Are the beads glued on? I just know you are dying to do a tutorial on this. =)

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

I really like your princess, Judy! Especially love the beads hanging down on her forehead!
And here are those new years wishes coming right back at ya!
Hugs,
Kerry

Umintsuru said...

I got here from a link in your latest post. I just had to tell you this Eygptian Princess brooch is so lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...