HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pay It Forward

I believe that "Pay It Forward" is a wonderful program and I look forward to participating and creating a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment here on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”Sew, if You have not already joined in a PIF venture, please feel welcomed to do so. I KNOW I will NOT have my end ready for mailing until sometime during 2008 , but this will keep me committed and I'll keep you in mind for the holidays as I stitch my way through the end of 2007.

3 comments:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi judy
count me in please:D
PIF is on my blog too for anyone interested:)
crookedheartart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join and I will add the PIF to my blog page as well

Beadily yours
Susan

Maggie R said...

OK Judy. I wanna be your 3rd!
I already have more than 3 I am PIF to and I say the more the merrier!!
((((hugs))))
From No Snow Here,YIPPEE!!!!
Maggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...