HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Autumn Decorating and Autumn Colors

I have been doing some Autumn cleaning and decorating. I got some of my old quilts I have made many years ago. Above is an Autumn Table Runner I made from a Thimbleberry pattern back in 1999. On the bottom shelve is an Angel and Heart Pennie Rug made by my friend Karen who lives in Sault Ste. Marie Canada. Karen gave it to me for my birthday back in 2006. I also made the wool felted pumpkin.
The turkey and pumpkin wall hanging I made back in 1997.


We have the most gorgeous huge Norway Maple in our front yard that is in the process of turning its beautiful gold colors. I will take another photo when it is at it peak color.

I have many decorative flags than I hang outdoors year around. This scarecrow one I like allot.

While I was searching through some drawers I discovered this antique Dutch table scarf I forgot I bought. So out it came to admire for awhile.

The above photo is of an Autumn Leaf that was made for me while I was living in Germany at a local florist. Good memories.

The above photo is of our home in the Autumn. My garden blooms are just about gone. My Autumn Joy Sedums just look pretty good. I hope you all enjoyed the wee tour of my world.
Hugs Judy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tree is *huge*! It just dwarfs the house, or looks like it in the bottom picture. I look forward to seeing it in all its fall glory. I love your turkey and pumpkin wall hanging.

Jane said...

Autumn is my favourite time of year, Ijust love the colours. The scarecrow flag sums up this time of year with the pumpkins and sunflowers

Maureen said...

Love the scarecrow flag!!

Jeanne said...

I enjoyed your autumn colors, both indoors and out. Where did you live when you were Germany?

Ati said...

Thanks Judy for your 'guided' tour around your house with the beautiful autumn colors. I love the huge tree!

Jane said...

Hope there's still a few leaves left for you to enjoy LOL... Very nice decor for fall, I enjoyed seeing it... Hope all is good with you

Gayle said...

I love your tree! And I love the big leaf on your front door.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Susan, Gayle, Jane, Ati, Jeanne,Maureen, Jane and Susan. Thank you all for visiting my blog. It is always sooo nice to have a visit from you all. Also thank for the nice comments about my Autumn decorating and our Norway Maple tree colors. Hugs Judy

Solstitches said...

What a lovely Autumn picture display Judy :)
I love your decorating especially the Thimbleberries table runner.
Lynette Jenson in one of my all time favourite designers.
inglain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...