HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award



The rules for receiving this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Yesterday I was Truly Surprised, Excited and Honored to receive this award for my blogging. My friend, Alicia from Hawaii Nominated me for this award. Thank You. Alicia has a very lovely and educational blog called, Curiosities 808. Again, Thanks You Alicia greatly appreciated. You certainly Made My Day!
There is many super wonderful blogs that I truly admire and read often but if I have to chose I will Nominate the following ones. I hope my visitors will enjoy them as much as I do. vbg

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww You are so sweet Judy! I'm honored that you thought of me!
Hugs,
Melissa

Gayle said...

That was so, so, so kind of you. I look forward to passing on your thoughtfulness to others as well. :-)Gayle

Tricks said...

Oooh Thank you so much Judy, that is so very kind of you and thank you also for such lovely compliments, It's just so lovely to be appreciated. Cheers Tricia

Solstitches said...

Thanks so much for the award Judy :)
I love your blog too and think your award was well deserved.
Hugs,
Margaret

LynnS said...

Judy, Thank you so very much for your kind gesture with this award. I will enjoy visiting the other winners you have listed. (And now I see that Gayle's back home!!)

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Lynn, Margaret, Tricia, Gayle and Melissa. You all are very deserving and I always enjoying visiting with you all on your blogs. Hugs Judy

abeadlady said...

Congratulations, Judy! A well deserved honor. I will certainly be checking out your nominees.

Arline

allie aller said...

Judy, you honor me to put me in such great company! Thank you so much for the award...
I will have trouble choosing whom to pass it on to, as I love everyone's blogs so much... ;-)

Jacq said...

Hi Judy, Thanks for visiting my blog. I have enjoyed looking at all the different things you have done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...