HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Monday, March 24, 2008

Lovely Birthday Gifts from Inge and Mieke



Because of the Easter Holiday I am a bit behind in my blogging. So today I am catching up with a Heartfelt Thank You to Inge and Mieke. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have such lovely true friends from around the world. Last week I received a special gifts from my friends Inge and Mieke in Hoorn, The Netherlands. Inge bought me the very neat "Flower Rotary Cutter". Inge said, she bought it for me because she knew how much I loved flowers and gardening. So very thoughtful. Inge also created the most gorgeous "Beaded Snowflakes and Leaf". Mieke bought me the Tulip Windmill Quilt Kit so I would always remember my special time I spend with Inge and her in Hoorn, Holland.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What fabulous birthday presents! Love those beadies and the quilt kit looks adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...