HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My First Fly Stitch Lace Stitch




While at Judi's home last Saturday, she taught me how to create the Fly Stitch Lace Stitch which is a old stitch not commonly used today. The photo above is my first attempt. Not perfect but passable. I have to say it was not so easy to line up the lace stitches as they fall. The top photo is my first attempt at creating a fly stitch spider which Judi also taught me. This CQ pieced I am working on is the failed Triangle that I have decided to use as a label on the back of The CQ Of My Dreams when completed. I also played at beading a rose. Thanks Judi for teaching me the Fly Stitch Lace Stitch.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Very pretty stitch Judy! Thanks for showing it...

Susan said...

I like them all! That spider is pretty cool looking. The net looks good to me. Did you mark points, or do it freehand?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...