HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ogalala Butterfly Beaded Face


Last evening I completed another beaded face. I think I will use her on a beaded doll I hope to start in February. I used the Ogalala Butterfly Beaded Stitch for the 3rd and 4th rows. It gives the appearance of a lace wave or fluttering butterfly wings which I really love a lot. I just learned this beading stitch from Leslie a friends who lives in Colorado. I first learned of this lovely stitch when Leslie used the Ogalala Butterfly Beaded Stitch on a Spirit of Friendship Doll she made for me this past Christmas. Thanks Leslie for teaching me this lovely beaded stitch. I love it. Leslie may do a tutorial on the Ogalala Butterfly Beaded Stitch on her blog in the future.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I never realized beads had a whole stitch genre, too! I'll catch up with you soon. Just got my e-mail back about 10!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...