Aryd'ell my new friend tagged me for the MeMe Thing.
The rules of the game are this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
(1) I have lived in two foreign countries, Australia and Germany
(2) I drove from Michigan to Fairbanks Alaska by myself with my young son of 15 yrs old.
(3) I won a lottery to drive my own truck through Denali National Park, all 84 miles of it and back again in September. It was a wonderful experience.
(4) I went for Flight Nurse Training in Texas and survived the survival training with no food for three days. Our group of nurses killed a Armadillo for food but I could not bring myself to eat it. So no food for three days and when we all went out to dinner when we got back we had all lost our appetites and could not eat our Texas Steaks we ordered. LOL
(5) My most interesting nursing job was being a Bush School Nurse. I flew out of Fairbanks and cared for Indian children in 10 Indian Villages along the Yukon and Koyukok Rivers.
(6) I love gardening, quilting, beading and simple being in the out of doors.
(7) I played High School Basketball and had to walk 7 miles home with part of the walk being on railroad track so I could get home sooner.
Laura O. http://cottagewindow.squarespace.com/
I can not think of anymore. I did this some time ago but deleted it. So I hope I did not inconvence anyone by tagging you. Hugs Judy