HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Am Very Thankful For My Husband, Bill


I asked God for my perfect match, thinking that no such thing could happen, and God provided. I am thankful and blessed to have my husband. We have only been married 3 years but I give thanks everyday that we found each other and we are now together. With a smile and a hug My Dear Husband always tells me we are looking forward to at least 40 years of being together of course by then he will be 104... vbg This is one of the many, many, many reasons why I love him soooo much.

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a lovely post! It is wonderful when you find the perfect match.

Noel said...

What a blessing to read this post. I wish you and your husband many, many happy years together. Who knows you both could very well celebrate 40+ years together...VBG!
I'm glad the surgery went well and you are feeling better!
Hugs from California

NormaH said...

Judy, my hubby Bill and I celebrated 50 1/2 years together before God called him home this year. Continue to treasure each day you share together as I now treasure my memories.

Ati said...

Lucky you :)
Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...