HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Friday, November 30, 2007

My First Beaded Face Brooch, Pink Princess




This past week I was inspired to tray and create a beaded brooch from the Polymer Clay faces I have made. I finished the Pink Princess two days ago and decided I would share her with you all. The Polymer Clay face I made this past summer to use on the Spirit Dolls I have been creating over the last 6 months or so. So now I have a new use for them. I did struggle a bit with the beading but I think she worked out OK. The back of the brooch is Ultrasuede given to me by my a new friend Noel a former Michiganer. vbg I really need to take a formal beading class so I know what I am doing. LOL I had sooo much fun playing around creating My First Beaded Face Brooch.


8 comments:

Maggie R said...

Judy, You did a fantastic job on your first face pin!!!! Way to go. I love her,,,, Nice neat back too :0)

Phyl said...

...love your very first beaded face brooch/pin! Just keep making more, and they get easier.(I'm a "newish" beader for pins also; but thanks to our wonderful ladies on this group, we can get loads of help...graciously!Happy
beading!

Unknown said...

Oh Judy she is lovely. I really like the beaded face brooch. I would love to try my hand at it. What an inspiration. Thank you

Susan said...

The pin is great. I love her face, and glitz. I opened your blog in two different browsers and see no problem with the header. Try restarting your browser and see what happens. In Safari, it did take a minute to load, loading the top strip first and then the rest of it a few seconds later.

Gail said...

How fun is your pin, I can see a new addition happening. Great job, Judy.

Candi said...

Oh Judy your pin is just beautiful! What great work you do.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Gypsy said...

you did a marvelous job with your first face pin, Judy! I especially like the 'fluff' of beads for hair...and the pin you chose is of a very nice quality!
Aryd'ell

piney cq said...

What a lovely little sprite you have made! Isn't it fun playing with beads? VBG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...