HomeAbout MeMy ShopGallery

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lovely Autumn Day Trip

This weekend My DH took me on a day trip to attend a "Art In The Park" show and while I was there I discovered a lovely Needlearts Shop called JT Stitchery in Rockford. To my delight I found all kinds of lovely threads "On Sale". OH, how I love sales. The WildFlower by Caron, Kreinik Silk Mori (85 cents) , and Soie Coristale Silk from Italy was all only $1.30 each more than 1/2 off the regular price. vbg I took all the Wildflower threads from the little basket because they were all pastel colors I am going to use when I start my first CQ. A new thread I have not seen before was called "Snow" by Caron. Lovely colors I plan to use on the Spirit Dolls I plan to make soon. We also found a bead shop which I could not resist visiting. I found some lovely "Candy Striped Beads" in Red and Green which I have not seen anywhere so I bought some of them where I could also use them on my Spirit Dolls. Sooo a lovely day out spending time with my DH. More pics are below of the lovely park where the Art In The Park show took place.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Wow! You got some great buys! And such beautiful colors too.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Liz Needle said...

Great buys, Judy. Have you any money left in your account?

Gail said...

What wonderful finds and lots of fun stitching ahead. Your grandchildren are darling, just makes me miss mine so much. Handsome son, looks like he likes being a dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...